“Keeping in mind the growing housing demands in Mangaluru, we have been working to tailor-fit consumer requirements. Westline Skydale was built with this intention and a lot of attention, a thorough thought process. It’s one of the most awaited projects by our clientele. It’s a dream come true for us and to our valued customers, who have blessed us with their trust all through,” said Nasir Mohideen, chairman and managing director of Westline Group.
Rajendra Kumar, the president of SCDCC bank, Badruddin, Congress leader, Mohammed Beary, Kripa Alva, Shanawaz Shamnad, the land owner and Yasir Mohideen were present during the launching among others.
Zulfikar proposed vote of thanks. R J Arpith compered.
About Skydale Project
The Westline ‘Skydale’ flats are situated in the most sought neighbourhood of Bikarnakatte. These flats will soon become the epicentre of elegant living. Residents and guests will not only enjoy the intricately detailed gardens, the luxury amenities and facilities, but will also have effortless ease of access to renowned schools, colleges, shopping malls, markets, hospitals, religious places, health clubs etc.
Suitably connected to the network of major roads and with the concentration of many facilities, the posh, well-planned locality of Bikarnakatte is set to become one of the most attractive residential zones of Mangaluru city.
Move on to the self-reliant lifestyle at ‘Skydale’ by Westline. It’s a community in its own right, a community that assimilates every aspect of life within its boundary walls. One of the best designed condominiums in Mangalore, the project houses 35 intricately planned units in aspects of light and ventilation. The ‘Skydale’ integrates the finest in living spaces with leisure amenities and essential facilities alike. So, you’ll find everything from a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, indoor games, clubhouse, gym to yoga/meditation room.
Facilities close to the project:
• Schools: Sacred Heart, Cambridge, Presidency, St Agnes, St Theresa, St Joseph’s School
• Religious places: Bikarnakatte Masjid (Ahsanul Masjid), Infant Jesus Church, Kadri Temple.
• Health facilities: Eden Club, La Vie Fitness, Canara Club
• Commute: Bus stop, auto stand, easy airport access
• Markets: Kulshekar vegetable market
• Shopping: Lotus Mall, Times Square Mall, Furniture Mall and many other shopping places.
• Restaurant: Chef’s, KFC, Egg Sunday etc
• Banking: A dense concentration of banks and ATMs in close vicinity
• Hospitals: Colaco Hospital, SCS Hospital, City Hospital, Tejaswini Nursing Home, Mangala Kidney Foundation, Vinaya Nursing Home, Dr Meera Ayurvedic Centre, AJ Hospital
LED lightings for common areas (drastically reduces maintenance charges)
• Sensor lighting in basement
• Video door phones
• Security surveillance system
• Fibre optic provision in each flat to embrace future technological supports for TV, VoIP (Voice over Internet Telephony), Internet and telephone.
• Reticulated gas piped system to the kitchen
Project at a Glance
Type of Flats:
3 BHK : 1,551 sq ft to 1,794 sq ft
2 BHK : 1,243 sq ft to 1,308 sq ft